What are Biometric Finger Print System and its advantages?
A Biometric Fingerprint System authentication system works mainly on three different processes, including user enrollment, storage of biometric samples and user authentication. While talking about offline biometric authentication, it sounds convenient to carry out all three processes. What about online biometric authentication to carry out variety of financial transactions on internet? With advancement in the field of biometrics, the online biometric authentication systems have evolved, making it possible to implement the three above mentioned processes for online user authentication.
The following discussion describes these systems and their working.
Advantages on Biometric
Drastically Reduces Payroll Processing Cost
- Eliminates Paper card and all cost associated with paper cards (cards, ribbons, etc.)
- Reduces time needed to verify attendance data
- Reduces time needed to calculate and process payroll
- Eliminates mistake in calculating work hours and other human errors (manual re-entering, etc.)
- Centralized payroll processing reduces HR and accounting personnel involvement
Eliminates "Buddy- Punching"
- Biometric finger reader provides with highest level of security
- Impossible to punch in or out for somebody else
Helps Managers and Supervisors Control Overtime
- Enforces company rounding rules and policies for multiple shifts and departments
- Provides report identifying overtime usage for better control
- Keeps historical data to analyze trends and labor costs
Monitor Multiple Locations
- Multiple locations, departments, shifts and companies support
- Flexible remote Hand Reader connectivity options - Network (TCP/IP), Modem or Serial cable
- Provides head quarter with better control tool over labor costs and allocation
- Real-time labor data availability - no more waiting days and weeks to get latest labor costs
- Finger print